- India has been identified in the 4th position in terms of the lowest paymasters for information technology (IT) managers.
- IT managers in Vietnam, Bulgaria and the Philippines receive the lowest pay at $15,470, $22,240 and $22,280 a year, respectively.
- The UK ranks 5 th with an average of $64,340 followed by the US.
- Pay for IT employees highest in Switzerland globally, lowest in Vietnam
- Asia dominates rankings of lowest payers
- Hong Kong tops highest paid IT professionals in Asia Pacific, followed by Australia, Japan, South
- Korea and Singapore in fifth place
Here is the Mercer’s IT Pay around the World Survey 2007 list