Engineering giant Larsen & Toubro has awarded multi-million dollar contract by Cairn India to build an insulated pipeline and gas pipeline to transfer crude oil from Barmer, Rajasthan to Salaya, Gujarat.
The scope of work involves laying of a cross country pipeline for crude oil transportation from the Mangala terminal, located at Barmer, Rajasthan, to the Salaya Oil Export terminal near Jamnagar.
- TCS Billion Dollar Breakthrough Contract
- Indian Premier League (IPL) : BCCI’s 3 million dollar league
- Dollar Crisis: Is China really abandoning dollar for euro ?
- UK Pound is at 26-year high against dollar
- Warren Buffett’s billion dollar secrets
- HCL acquires Capital Stream for $40 Million
- Indian Export sector: 2 million may lose jobs
- 7 Countries Considering Abandoning the US Dollar ?
- World’s oldest surviving Rolls-Royce auctioned for $7.22 million
- India-Russia CEO’s Council : Mukesh Ambani to head