Apple Inc. unveiled the next generation of his company’s wildly popular touch screen iPhone that will run on the fastest wireless networks in the world (3G), at the company’s annual Worldwide Developers Conference.
Image credit: Apple Inc
Apple announced on a much faster iPhone that’s half the price of the current model.
- iPhone 3G will be in 22 countries starting July 11 at a cost of $199 for 8GB model, $299 for 16 GB model.
- iPhone 3G has got better battery life: 5 hours of talking, 6 hours of Web browsing, 7 hours of video-watching or 24 hours of audio-listening.
- The new “3G” iPhone is thinner than its predecessor, incorporates GPS capabilities and improves on the audio functions of the previous model.
- The iPhone is currently available in six countries – U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Ireland and Austria.
- End of an innings for Kiran Bedi, finally
- Tata unveiled World’s cheapest car “Nano”
- Tanushree Dutta, Unveiled Diamond Studded Tennis Ball for Wimbledon Champion
- ICC Unveiled World Twenty20 Trophy
- New Apple 3G iPhone will be launched next week
- Nokia and Google to Compete With IPhone
- iPhone may be available in India
- Apple’s 3G iPhone is coming this Summer
- Samsung Instinct, iPhone look-alike
- iPhone competitors