Nasdaq-listed Infosys may be forced to change name it’s name France, as a court in France has found its use of this name infringing with another firm ‘Infosys France‘.
The ruling said that the Indian company could not use the name “Infosys” in France as a trademark, corporate name, trade name and domain name “with immediate effect.”
- France wants India in UN Security Council
- 2007 Best company to work in: Microsoft beats Infosys
- Who Gets the Most H-1B Visas ? Infosys tops !
- Infosys revenues milestone : crosses $1 billion
- ACM-Infosys Foundation Award: Carry a prize of US $150,000
- Five elements of success by Infosys Narayana Murthy
- India’s action plan on climate change : Next month
- US – “worst polluter” deadlocks “Bali” climate change talks
- Narayana Murthy to join HSBC board; Salary Rs 52 lakh
- Malaysia denies ban on Indian workers