In another major Indian buyouts of foreign companies (recently Indian companies are acquiring more and more foreign companies), India’s Firstsource Solutions(ICICI OneSource is now Firstsource ) had acquired the U.S. medical billing and collections outsourcer MedAssist Holding for $330 million.
Firstsource shares up around 10% on the Bombay Stock Exchange(BSE) to close at 79.40 rupees. America accounts for the major of revenues for Indian IT firms.
- What is Hollywood Stock Exchange
- NRI Investment In India
- Who is Foreign Institutional Investors (FII) ?
- Why Wal-Mart has to partner with Bharti in India?
- Online Stock Trading Websites
- Lakshmi Mittal’s Big India Investment
- Can India’s GDP Growth Hit 10%?
- General Market Advice
- Shopping time! Corporate India is on acquisition spree
- Reliance Money – Online trading platform from Reliance Capital