HCL Technologies has acquired US based company CapitalStream, in an all-cash deal for approximately Rs 160 crore($40 million )
Capital Stream provides end-to-end lending and straight through processing solutions to commercial banks and finance companies in North America.
HCL had last acquired Answercall Direct contact centre in Northern Ireland for Rs 29.39 crore in 2005.
- “MiLeap laptop ” HCL Infosystemscheapest laptop @ Rs 13,990
- Indian Export sector: 2 million may lose jobs
- Reliance Money – Online trading platform from Reliance Capital
- World’s oldest surviving Rolls-Royce auctioned for $7.22 million
- Indian Premier League (IPL) : BCCI’s 3 million dollar league
- India’s Firstsource acquired MedAssist of U.S.
- Shaw Wallace to merge with Mallya’s UB
- SAP acquired India based Yasu Technologies
- Outsourcing not eating, but creating US jobs
- 2007 IT Best Employers : The Top 20