Indian Budget carrier GoAir launched a new fare plan called GoFlexi Fare plan , which will have lower cancellation charges and no rescheduling fees.
Highlights’ of GoFlexi Fare
- Under the new GoFlexi Fare plan, the passenger would be able to make unlimited changes in its travel itinerary free of cost.
- New plan would be available on all its routes.
- GoAir has cut the cancellation changes to Rs 200 on all GoFlexi bookings.
“Our GoFlexi Fare is aimed at providing passengers the flexibility to modify their travel itinerary as per their individual needs without burdening their budgetary allocations,” said GoAir Managing Director Jeh Wadia said in a statement.
- Reliance launches BlackBerry in it’s CDMA network
- Raymond launches ColorPlus Women
- Satyam launches a new media tool
- Wipro launches Supernova supercomputer
- Pepsi launches Tropicana Twister
- Google launches India-centric search facility
- India’s action plan on climate change : Next month
- Sarath Kumar launches new political party : One more party for India
- redBus.in : Online Bus Ticket booking website