General Electric has decided to relocate the headquarters of its key consumer financing business, GE Money, from Connecticut to London, a GE spokesman said — a move symbolizing a shift in the US conglomerate’s centre of gravity.
GE, one of the largest and oldest companies in the US with revenues of 25 bln usd a year, underlines the increasingly global nature of the company.
- Foreign money drives India’s stock market success
- Reliance Money, Motilal Oswal Best Online Stock Trading Platform
- Reliance Money – Online trading platform from Reliance Capital
- Many faces of Tata Group of Companies
- The Insourcing
- SAP included Wipro Technologies in its elite list of 15 global services partners.
- Best companies to work for in India
- Google launches India-centric search facility
- Lakshmi Mittal’s Big India Investment
- IBM opens Global Delivery Centre In Chennai, India