Credit-card company Discover Financial Services is buying Diners Club International from Citigroup Inc. for $165 million to expand its network outside the U.S.
Discovers main rivals among card networks include Visa Inc, MasterCard Inc and American Express Co.
- Microsoft buys Rapt
- Tendulkar joins 11,000 club
- Tata Chemicals buys US based firm for a $1 b
- Thomas Cook Buys Back Indian Unit
- Tata buys Jaguar and Land Rover for $2.3bn
- Jet Airways buys Bandra-Kurla complex (BKC) plot for Rs 826 crores
- Visa raises $17.9 bn in initial public offer(IPO)
- Mumbai US Consulate to increase 40 visa windows
- Who Gets the Most H-1B Visas ? Infosys tops !
- What is Dow Jones Industrial Average.