(Image : Tata Indicom’s brand ambassador, Miss India Universe Neha Dhupia)
Tata Teleservices Ltd (TTSL), one of India’s largest and fastest-growing telecom networks has partnered with mobile commerce firm PayMate to enable Tata Indicom customers to book flight tickets anywhere, anytime on the mobile phone.
Nearly 20 million subscribers of Tata Indicom will now get to book flight tickets anywhere, anytime, on their mobile phones.
Tata Indicom is the first telecom operator to go live with PayMate. The service enables real-time flight bookings across all domestic airlines at the best available fares.
Customers need to download a application one-time from Tata Zone to experience the service. They can make the payment by providing credit card details on the phone and get an instant booking confirmation, according to a news release from PayMate.
Kingfisher Airlines already has a tie-up with PayMate for its SMS-based ticketing service.
- Virgin Mobile India launched with Tata tie-up
- Air India launched non-stop New York – Delhi flight
- Tata mutual launches Tata Growing Economies Infrastructure Fund
- SAP included Wipro Technologies in its elite list of 15 global services partners.
- Tata Nano: Ratan Tata’s Speach
- Air India Express direct flight from Nagpur to Dubai
- Many faces of Tata Group of Companies
- Tata Shows Off Its $2,500 Car At New Delhi Auto Expo
- Tata’s High-Stakes Bet on Low-Cost Car
- Will TATA secure Jaguar and Land Rover off Ford’s hands?