BMW launched a new variant in 3 series – 320d Highline in India – priced at Rs 30.70 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The new 3 series sedan would sport additional features like xenon headlights, glass roof and light alloy wheel rims, BMW said in a statement.
- Also Read: BMW Art Cars World Tour in India
BMW already sells three variants of the 3 series sedan
- BMW 320i – Rs 27 lakh (petrol)
- BMW 325i – Rs 33 lakh (petrol)
- BMW 320d – Rs 29.7 lakh (diesel)
New enterant in India
- BMW 320d Highline – Rs 30.70 lakh (diesel)
BMW 320d Highline added features
- iDrive functionality
- HiFi loudspeaker system
- xenon headlights
- glass roof
- light alloy wheel rims