Amazon.com launched a new on-demand TV service that lets customers watch shows and find cast interviews for about 500 TV shows. it is According to the company, launching 500 new stores specifically dedicated to TV shows like Battlestar Galactica, Family Guy, and Supernatural.
The 500 new online stores launched by Amazon.com are each dedicated to a different customer-favorite TV series, providing everything from cast interviews to VOD viewing in one targeted destination.
- Reliance BigFlicks movie rental stores launched
- Mohanlal Show 2007
- BMW launches 320d Highline model
- Tata Nano shines at 2008 Geneva Motor Show
- Panasonic to set 100 exclusive stores to compete Sony India
- Pepsi launches Tropicana Twister
- Raymond launches ColorPlus Women
- Rasna launches Fruitplus, fruit concentrate
- American Airlines Launches In-Flight Internet
- Myspace Launches Online Music Service