Airtel announced the launch of Kannada handsets and announced a strategic tie up with farmers’ cooperative IFFCO to exploit the rural market.
The telecom major has partnered with Nokia to come up with two handsets that would have the menu and SMS facilities in Kannada.
The Nokia monochrome 1200 model would be available at Rs 1272 while the Nokia 1208 colour handset would be available at Rs 1560.
- Airtel launches new web portal with Google – airtellive.com
- Rasna launches Fruitplus, fruit concentrate
- Raymond launches ColorPlus Women
- Satyam launches a new media tool
- Wipro launches Supernova supercomputer
- Pepsi launches Tropicana Twister
- BMW launches 320d Highline model
- GoAir launches GoFlexi Fare plan
- Reliance launches BlackBerry in it’s CDMA network
- Myspace Launches Online Music Service