WordPress user roles is the control access to various WordPress feature. It is an easy and flexible to manage the blog posts. There are many roles associated with wordpress are Administrator, Editor, Author, Contributor and Subscriber. Here is the easy explanation.
- Administrator – Has access to all the administration features
- Editor – Can publish posts, manage posts as well as manage other people’s posts, etc.
- Author – Can publish and manage their own posts
- Contributor – Can write and manage their posts but not publish posts
- Subscriber – Can read comments/comment/receive news letters, etc.