Twitter is everywhere, why not integrate twitter with your wordpress. If you want to integrate Twitter into your WordPress blog, you might want to consider the following listed Twitter Tools for WordPress Blogs. Integrating Twitter into your WordPress blog is a way to promote your blog and increase your blog visibility.
Also, Check out the following Twitter related posts:
Here is the collection of Twitter plugins, widgets which you can use to integrate twitter with your wordpress.
- Twitter Tools – Plugin that creates a complete integration between your WordPress blog and your Twitter account.
- Twitter Updater – The Twitter Updater automatically sends a Twitter status update to your Twitter account when you create, publish, or edit your WordPress post. You can specify the text for the updates, and also have the option to turn the auto update on/off for the different post actions in the admin panel.
- Twitter Avatars – This plug-in let you create Twitter Avatars In Comments WordPress Plugin
- WP Twitip ID – This plugin takes the pain out of adding another field to your comment form for users to enter their twitter username to be displayed as a link to follow them via their twitter page.
- Tweet This – A plugin that adds a Twitter link to every post and page, so your readers can share your blog entries on their Twitter accounts with ease. Shortens URLs in advance.
- Twitter Friends Widget – Twitter Friends is a WordPress plugin that displays your Twitter friends/ followers in your sidebar in the same way that they appear on your Twitter homepage.
- Twitter Feed – The application will display the latest tweet from all of the active accounts and then displays those latest tweets in date order. So the newest tweet across all of the accounts will always be shown first.
- WP to Twitter – The WP-to-Twitter plugin posts a Twitter status update from your blog using the Cli.gs URL shortening service to provide a link back to your post from Twitter.
- SimpleTwitter – This plugin allows WordPress blog owners to add Twitter messages to their templates. Once installed, the plug-in is used by adding the following call in a template.
- Add Twitter RSS – Add Twitter RSS is a simple plugin that adds your Twitter RSS link to the header of your blog. It allows your readers to easily find your Twitter feed.
- Twitter for WordPress – Twitter for WordPress displays yours latest tweets in your WordPress blog.