In addition to running databases on the cloud independently, Amazon Web Services has cloud-based database alternatives( Relational and NoSQL databases).
DynamoDB is a scalable proprietary NoSQL database offered by Amazon.com
Amazon Redshift is a cloud-based big data analytics database service offered by Amazon.com
ElastiCache is a memory cache service offered by Amazon.com. ElastiCache supports open-source in-memory Memcached and Redis.
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2 ) is a cloud platform that allows users to rent virtual computers.
- Amazon Ec2 is a Virutal machine.
- Easily scalable – increase amount of Disk Space and RAM on your server very easily.
- Since it is extremely scalable platform, it reduces the cost of buying expensive servers.
iOS 8 can be downloaded right now. Along with bug fixes iOs has new features including new Messages and Photos features, QuickType keyboard, a new Health app, Family Sharing, iCloud Drive and more.
iOS 8 compatibility – iPhone 4S or newer and iPad 2 or newer to update to iOS 8 software.
Twitter social media advertising offers ways to target leads in a cost-effective way. You can target twitter users by keywords, device and more.
Here are different ways to reach the right audience,
- Target ads Based on Twitter followers
- Target ads Based tailored audiences
- Target ads Based on Keywords in timeline
- Target ads Based on keywords in search
Google has launched domain registration service. Like many of the Google projects, Google Domains is in beta and you’ll need an invite to buy your own domain.
Along with the reliable Internet infrastructure with Google, every domain you buy or transfer to Google will include these features ,
- No additional cost for private registration
- Integration with website builders
Two-step verification is an additional method of securing accounts requiring that you not only know your password but also something you possess (your phone).