Here is the Worldwide Cloud computing market share for first quarter 2017.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the leader with 33% worldwide market share
- Microsoft Azure, Google and Alibaba achieved annual growth rates of 80% or more.
- Microsoft Azure, Google, IBM, Alibaba and Oracle all achieved Q1 growth rates that were substantially higher than that of AWS
Kids can watch child-appropriate YouTube content (called YouTube Kids) on select Smart TVs. YouTube Kids is available on smart TVs like LG, Samsung, Sony and coming soon for Android TV. The content on YouTube Kids’ is filtered by algorithms. YouTube Kids is build for younger audience. It provides a safer version of YouTube for kids, which includes popular children’s videos, family-friendly videos with limited paid advertisements.
Here are some popular Internet of Things (IoT) supported devices for connected devices
Here is the email notification I received that Loyal3 brokerage is shutting down, effective May 22 2017. Loyal3 was a commission free brokerage where you could buy fractional shares. Effective May 22, 2017, LOYAL3 will transfer its customer accounts to FolioFirst.
FolioFirst is a new platform developed for LOYAL3 customers and will be available at www.foliofirst.com starting May 22, 2017.
Are you stressed out ? Here are 12 foods that reduce stress and anxiety. These foods are anti stress foods that will calm you down.
via [ CNN ]
Recently installed Chrome in your Windows 10, Windows 7 or any another desktop operating system ? here are 3 simple steps to set Google Chrome as your default browser.
1. Click the menu on the chrome browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Go to In the Default browser and click “Make Google Chrome the default browser“.